Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
Win Flipkart Super Coins & Vouchers by Answering Fake or Not Quiz
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers Today – Flipkart has introduced many quiz contest in games section like Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz, Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz & many more. Today Flipkart has came with new quiz contest called “Flipkart Fake or Not Fake”. Another hot quiz, another golden opportunity to win cool gifts like super coins, gems, vouchers & more.
If you are looking for Today’s Answers for Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz, so I’m gonna share all 100% correct answers here this will help you a lot to winning the prize. With the help of these right answers your chances of winning increases even more.
By participating on Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz you can win Brand New iPhone in your hand. All you have to do is choose the correct answers between fake or not fake, make sure you try own luck by participating in the Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz.
If you want to win more cool prizes then you can also play amazon quiz daily, don’t forget to follow us on Telegram to get updates.
Fake or Not Fake Quiz Details & Prize
- Organizer – Flipkart India
- Quiz Name – Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
- Prize – Super Coins & Vouchers
- Quiz Date – 18 November 2020
- Timing – 00:00 AM to 23:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – After 15 days of answering questions
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers 18 November
Q1. The fruit orange gets its name from the colour
Answer 1 – Fake
Q2. Cricketer Irfan Pathan is set to debut in a movie
Answer 2 – Not Fake
Q3. Bluetooth technology is named after a person
Answer 3 – Not Fake
Q4. The river Ganga originates in Kashmir
Answer 4 – Fake
Q5. The world’s largest oil reserves are in Saudi Arabia
Answer 5 – Fake
Daily Flipkart Quiz – Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today Win Flipkart Vouchers & Gifts
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Answers 17 November
Q1. The International Space Station has been occupied by humans for 20 years
Answer 1 – Not Fake
Q2. Coca-Cola is selling a helium-carbonated version of Coke that will change your voice
Answer 2 – Fake
Q3. No party has won over 50% of the vote in the Indian general election
Answer 3 – Not Fake
Q4. The first Harry Potter book is the most sold book in history
Answer 4 – Fake
Q5. Sachin Tendulkar was the first cricketer declared out by the third umpire?
Answer 5 – Not Fake
How to Play Today’s Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
1. First of All Download or Update Flipkart App in your device from play store.
2. Now Signup or Login to your Flipkart account.
3. On the homepage of Flipkart app, you will see the banner of Fake or Not Fake Quiz. Simply, click on it to participate in the contest.
4. Otherwise Look at the dashboard & click on Games option from bottom.
5. There you will find all the ongoing flipkart Quiz.
6. Once you tap on the Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz banner, it will take you to another screen, there you will need to click on play and win button.
7. After that all the questions are visible to you in a form of video, answers them correctly and carefully.
More Details of this Quiz
- The contest will commence at 00:00 hrs on 6th july 2020 and end at 23:59 hrs on 19th september 2020 (contest period).
- Age must be 18 years or above, provided, however, individuals below 18 years but 13 years may participate under parental/legal guardian supervison and consent.
- Must have a valid account on the platform and log into the same
- “Fake or Not” is a fact based game show where the host would put a question to the viewers with 2 options to vote for, viewers can answer whether the question is ‘Fake’ or ‘Not Fake’.
- The results will be available to the users who have completed the quiz