Rackspace Webmail is a well-known email host service provider. The company provides paid email accounts to their business domain names. Rack space Webmail has set up in 2001 and has data centers or operations in various countries. These include Kansas City, Chicago, Virginia, Texas, Singapore, Hong Kong, Mexico, Germany, and the United States. Once you log in to the email platform provided by Rack space, you may get access to each of its resources.
Rackspace Webmail or Email account creation and login are easy. You only need to follow easy steps to get your Rack space Webmail and avail of its benefits for your business.
Rackspace Webmail Account
You should create your Rack space Webmail or Email account to log into Rack space Webmail. The steps to create your account are:
- Open your internet browser and visit the Homepage of Rack space. You may even navigate to the Rack space homepage by using its official website link.
- Click on the button showing Login displayed on the right corner of the website’s homepage. From there, the website will redirect you to another webpage that contains the Rackspace login dashboard and its services.
- Once you get the option of Rack space Webmail Login, you must click Login to open a login form.
- The Login form will locate Hosted Email below your login form, from where you should access your hosted email.
- Once your page of Hosted Email loads, click on the button showing Begin Free Trial present on the page’s menu or navigation bar.
- Here, the webpage will again redirect to a new page to let you fill up your form and set up your webmail account.
Tab Selections and Confirmation for Rackspace Webmail Account Creation
Rack space Webmail sign-up or account creation will now involve the following selections and confirmation of your account:
Selection of Apps
Tab You need to select the type of service you want, which may be Rack space Email Plus or Rack space Email.
Creation of Account Tab and Billing Information Tab
You should enter your details, a specific domain, your details, and related login credentials associated with Rack space Webmail Login.
Billing Information Tab
Next, you must choose the billing information tab to share your payment or financial details.
The confirmation tab lets you confirm and create your Rack space webmail account.
Steps to Login to Rackscape Webmail
You may log in to your existing Rackspace Webmail Login or Email account after you create it. The login steps include the following:
- Visit the official website or homepage of Rackspace and click on its login button. By doing so, the webpage will redirect to another page that has the Rackspace login dashboard with related services.
- Click on the button showing Login present under the option of Rack space Webmail Login. After that, the website will redirect you to the account login form of Rack space Email.
- Enter your login credentials (your email address and password) that you have used at the time of account creation.
- Tap the Login button for logging into your account with Rack space Webmail.
Steps to Recover or Reset Password for Rackspace Webmail Login
If you have lost your login password, and want to recover, or reset it, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of Rackspace followed by its login page.
- Click on the link that highlights Forget Password next to your Login button.
- By doing so, the website will redirect to a new webpage that contains a field to fill in your email id. Here, you should enter the same email id that you have used for creating your account.
- Enter the email id and click Next.
- Rack space will send an email to your respective email id that contains the password recovery or reset link.
- Click on the link and enter a new password and confirm it to reset your Rack space Webmail password. Your password must contain at least 14 characters and must be a combination of lower case, upper case, numerical, and special characters to be a strong password.
- Click on the button reset password and you will change your password for logging into the Racks pace Webmail.
|RackSpace Official Website||rackspace.com|
FAQs: Most Asked Questions
What is the function of Rackspace Webmail?
Rack space Webmail or Email is a business-class and affordable email host solution. It provides anywhere and anytime access to users with a 100 percent guarantee of uptime.
What is the highest limit of Rackspace Email?
The Rackspace Email box has the highest limit of 25GB.
What makes Rackspace Webmail encrypted and secure?
Rackspace Email Archiving comes with SSL encryption to protect the user’s email data at the time of transition. Later, Rack space Email uses AES 256 encryption and store data in logically and physically secure data centers.