Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer Get Rs.1001 in Bank
Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer, Google Pay Merchant Har Din Diwali Offer, Google Pay Diwali Stamps 2020, How to Collect Samosa Stamp, How to Collect Ladoo Stamp, How to Collect Flower Stamp, How to Collect Diya Stamp Har Din Diwali, Google Pay Har Din Diwali in 2020.
Hey lootero, Remember the last year we played the Google Pay Diwali Scanner game in which we won an assured cashback of up to ₹251. This Diwali 2020 also google pay has brought for you a game of Stamps which is being run under the name of “Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer”.
Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer is only for merchant accounts. And I hope you all have a google pay merchant account. If not, you can go and make it now. In Google Pay Merchant Diwali offer you will be awarded in 4 ways. In simple words, you have to collect 12 diwali stamps in this game, so that you will get a scratch card, in that you can win up to ₹1001 directly in your bank account. Collecting 3 stamps, you will get ₹21 amount daily.
And after collecting 5 stamps, you will get a gift of ₹251 cashback. This post has given all the information you need to know about the Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer or Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer, let’s dive right in.
What is Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer?
Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer is Live on Google Pay Merchant App. All you need to do is collect all the 12 Stamps to win ₹1001 in your bank with google pay for business har din diwali. Earn Stamps by accepting payments in your merchant account. You can earn daily stamps & get daily rewards too. When you complete the google pay diwali stamps collection, you’ll get a chance to win ₹1001 assured cashback. Earn ₹251 by collecting all 5 different stamps. By collecting stamps, the winning offers will be fulfilled, the more gifts you get.
Here you have 4 ways to earn cashback in Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer. You will have to complete one task only after that you can be able to win assured cashback of ₹1001. All these tasks, offers are as follows:
- Google Pay Daily Shagun – Collect 1 stamp everyday, get scratch card worth upto ₹21 each in Google Pay Har Din Diwali.
- Gift of 3 Stamps – After collecting the same type of stamp 3 times, you will get another scratch card worth upto ₹101.
- Collect All Five Stamps – Collect all 5 different stamps in Google Pay Har Din Diwali, get assured cashback of ₹251.
- Complete 12 Stamps in Har Din Diwali Offer – On collecting all 12 stamps in the offer period, you will get rewarded by ₹1000.
Google Pay Har Din Diwali Stamps
In Google Pay Diwali Offer you have to collect 5 different stamps, you will be awarded in 4 ways. Collecting all 12 stamps in 16 days will win you a scratch card worth upto ₹1001. After completing all the tasks you will win ₹1001 in your bank. The collection stamps are as follows:
- Google Pay Ladoo Stamp
- Google Pay Flower Stamp
- Google Pay Diya Stamp
- Google Pay Lantern Stamp
- Google Pay Samosa Stamp
Now let’s move towards those steps, how to play google pay merchant diwali offer? Signup or Login to your merchant account by downloading and installing google pay merchant app, and proceed.
Get Rs.21 Daily Gift in Google Pay Har Din Diwali
1. First of all, download or update the Google Pay for Business App in your device.
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.merchant” text=”Google Pay for Business” ]
2. Now open Google Pay for Business app & check the Google Pay Har Din Diwali Offer.
3. Here you will see Google Pay Har Din Diwali calendar 16 days.
4. Now get back to dashboard & share your Google Pay QR Code with your friends, customers, clients & family members.
5. Ask your friends to pay Rs.20 in Google Pay using your QR code, you’ll get a shagun scratch card.
6. You can do this task on your daily basis, on every payment you’ll get a scratch card worth ₹21 everyday.
7. Just tab on your Google Pay Har Din Diwali Scratch Card & get assured cashback.
8. Look at my screenshot here I got Google Pay Samosa Stamp on my first payment.
9. Collect All the 5 Stamps to stand a chance to win ₹1001 in bank.
How to Collect 12 Stamps in Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer
There are 5 different google pay diwali stamps: Flower, Diya, Samosa, Lantern and Ladoo and 16 grids within the har din diwali game.
Collect atleast 1 stamp daily to progress through the grids and unlock your rewards to win assured cashback.
You can collect diwali stamp by receiving a payment of at least ₹20 per day from unique users
Google Pay Merchant Diwali Offer Period – November 1st, 2020 IST to November 16th, 2020 IST, (“Offer Period”):
Transactions must be from unique Google Pay users and at least ₹20 each to qualify. Multiple transactions from a single Google Pay user will be considered as one qualifying transaction.
You can track the progress of your diwali stamp collection in the Google Pay Har Din Diwali offer card in the Google Pay for Business app, on the home screen. Tap on the Google Pay Diwali offer icon to enter the offer to view your progress.