Helo App Valentine’s Day Offer
Win 100% Free PayTM Cash with Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka
Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka Offer, Helo App Valentines Cash Offer, Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka – Hey Lootero, Valentine’s week is going on, and this Valentine we also looted many offers & quiz contest. In this love season, the helo app has launched their new offer “Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka”.
Recently the helo app also introduced weekend offers. Hope you guys did not miss the helo app weekend offer. In this valentines offer of helo app, you have to play a game by completing which you can win 100% paytm cash and you can instant redeem you winning amount into your paytm wallet.
You can earn daily free paytm cash with Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka Offer. Also you can earn ₹350 by Helo App Refer and Earn Offer. Literally, you’ll get ₹300 on every successful referral.
How to Play Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka Game
First of All, Download the Helo App from Here.
Signup or Login to Helo Account.
Choose your Preferred Language.
Enter your Mobile Number and Verify it through OTP (One Time Password).
Now Enter your Name, Gender, DOB & other details.
After it, Open The Helo App.
On the Homepage of Helo App Click on Account option.
Then you will see the Cash Dhamaka icon, just tab on it.
There you will see Start button to win 100% paytm cash by completing the game.
Tab on it, in the next screen you will see “FLY” button click on it. Now you need to get maximum number of clicks in this game within 25 seconds.
After timeout, you’ll see your results & amount of money that you earned by hitting on this game.
Now Enter your PayTM Number to withdraw your winning amount. This will take 24 hours to received your money into the Paytm Wallet.
Helo Valentines Cash Dhamaka Offer Details
- You Can Apply this Offer Once Per Day.
- Offer Duration – 8th February – 14th Feb 2020
- Offer Time – 9 PM to 11 PM.
- Withdraw Amount to PayTM Wallet once per day.
- Offer is valid for All Helo App Users.
More Details of this Offer
1. How to Enter To enter this Contest you must fulfil the Entry Criteria below between 23/12/2019 and 01/01/2020 (the “Contest Term”). Any entries outside of the Contest Term are ineligible and will not be counted.
There is no purchase or entrance fee of any kind required to enter the Contest.
2. Entry Criteria To enter this Contest, you should: 1. Download and access the Helo application 2. Get into the Helo campaign page and click the “play” button as fast as you can 3. The faster you click on the screen, the more money you can make from the game.
3. Eligibility To enter you must be a resident of India, be aged 18 or above, agree with and comply with these Terms, correctly enter the Contest as set out above.
Officers, directors and employees of Bytedance (India) Technology Private Limited and our parents, subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to enter this Contest. Entries from agents or those automatically generated by a computer program, or other automatic method will not be accepted.
We reserve the right to refuse an entry from any person, at our sole and absolute discretion. You are responsible for ensuring that you can enter under the laws and regulations of your country of residence. We reserve the right to disqualify you at any time, if, in our absolute discretion, we believe that you have contravened any of these Terms or if you will or could bring us or our partners into disrepute. If we disqualify you, you must return any Prize and we may substitute another winner in your place.
4. Prize The prizes of Helo Cash Dhamaka is PayTM Cash which will be transferred to the account user provided (KYC required) in real time.
Prizes may be subject to further terms of the prize organizer.
Prizes are not transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalents are allowed except by the Promoter who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event of non-availability. No financial or other compensation will be made for any other use of the Entry.
The Prize winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses in relation to their prize, and to prove his/her identity as required in order to collect the prize.
5. What is the Judging Criteria? We shall have the exclusive right to select winners from all correctly submitted share entries. The primary criteria for selection shall be based on the skill of the contestant.