Kibo Login is a headless SaaS e-commerce platform that helps online business owners and retailers to deliver personalized shopper experiences across several channels of sales and fulfillment. Accordingly, Kibo login lets you enjoy many exciting features, which include merchandising, product information management, AI-based customizations, distributed order management, analytics, and cart management. The platform gives support to both B2C and B2B environments. Moreover, Kibo has connections with several external retail systems, such as CMS, ERP, and CRM.
- To start your registration with Kibo, you should visit the login page of shopatron in the address bar of your web browser.
- Enter your username and password to sign-up.
- Click on login and complete your registration.
Use Kibo Home Page
- Once you sign in to Kibo, you may visit its home page. From there, you may.
- Check the available orders by using the icon of Available Orders or the tab Orders.
- Use the System tab to change the settings of your account and print statements.
- Use the tab Reports to generate reports on Kibo-related activities.
- Use the Help tab to get answers to your queries related to order fulfillment.
Website – https://kibocommerce.com/
Preference Settings in Kibo
Before you should place any request, enter your banking details, and identify the orders, which you have interests to fulfill. These include the following:
- Log in to the official website of Kibo.
- Choose System followed by Banking Info to enter your bank details for direct deposit.
- Choose System followed by Manage Contact Information to verify your contact number and your tax-related information.
- Choose System followed by My Industry Preferences to select the types of industries served by your business.
- Choose the System followed by My Manufacturers to select the brands, for whom you will carry products.
Steps to Place Requests in Kibo
- Click the icon showing Available Orders present in the toolbar.
- Set the option of Order Viewing to specify the available orders to see and the way, you want to see them.
- Click on Show Orders to check your orders.
- If you already have products in your stock, you may use your account’s Request checkboxes to request orders with the same products.
- Click Save to submit your product requests.
Note – Kibo will send a notification email whenever you win any of your requested orders. Once the order charges successfully and becomes ready to move, it displays as a Ready Order in the tab Quick Info. Make sure to fulfill your Ready orders within 1 day or 24 hours.
Steps to Fulfill Your Standard Order/Orders
Check the box Quick Info to view the Ready line to know the orders ready for fulfillment. If you have multiple orders in Ready order, you should:
- Package each of the orders in a sturdy, unbranded, or new box.
- Insert diverse packing materials based on your requirements.
- Click Ready Orders in the box of Quick Info.
- Click Display Packing List on the order and print it.
- Keep a copy of your packing list with your order in the packing box.
- Identify the recipient’s address according to the package present on your packing list.
- Select a particular carrier to ship the package. Your selected service must provide tracking details or give product delivery confirmation. In contrast, if you have to fulfill any order for more than $300, refer to a service that mandates a customer’s signature on delivery.
- Click on enter tracking information and enter details in the respective fields. Mention the carrier and the shipping date.
- Enter the optional Reference ID. Furthermore, you may fill in an internal invoice number, which lets you reconcile Kibo statements.
- Click on Save.
Now, your orders will go to the status Fulfilled on the Quick Info box. On the other hand, Kibo will send an email to your customer to notify the shipment of the package.
Features of Kibo Login
Management of Product Catalogs
- Establishment of relationships between various products, such as additional accessories, spare parts, and many more.
- Manage various products with child and master catalogs along with adding their attributes for simple and easy handling of products.
- Creation of dynamic categories to focus on target audiences belonging to specific regions.
- Update of items in bulk within only a few clicks.
Content and Website Management
Delivery of engaging content and improving Google and other search engine ranks has now become possible via the Kibo platform.
Page Builder and SEO Tools
Kibo Login provides you with a drag-and-drop tool to design many branded websites without the need for complicated codes. Besides, you may create unique landing pages, manage web layouts, and add custom widgets, and multimedia components. On the other hand, Kibo provides the necessary SEO tools to provide URL routing customizations, customized page titles, customized or auto-generated XML maps, and automated mobile optimization.
Content Management System
Users may invite their collaborators to the Kibo platform, allocate tasks, moderate the level of access, and track progress. Moreover, the platform allows you to plan and schedule your updates and experiment with new changes by using unlimited sandboxes.
The shopping cart feature lets you manage every aspect related to the purchase workflow, such as discounts, taxation, and pricing. Moreover, customers may pay for making purchases without any need to redirect to an external processor. Moreover, customers may add the products they want from diverse channels to their shopping carts and get autosave functionality as well. The shopping cart also provides subscription-based products and services to allow buyers to purchase via a single transaction. If this is not enough, customer service reps may submit draft carts on their behalf. Finally, customers may convert their shopping carts into various wish lists and submit them for the request of a quote.
Kibo provides a unified dashboard to let you manage both B2C and B2B commerce sites. Accordingly, it equips your customers with self-service tools to mimic B2C experiences. Furthermore, you may create account-level promotions and pricing with the platform. Buyers may even use the unique Kibo portal to manage their users, establish recurring orders, request quotes, and negotiate without any help from salespeople.
Kibo Login platform possesses customized payment gateways and integrated payment processors from different marketplaces. Besides, you will get options related to flexible payment.
The inventory management feature of Kibo login allows you to achieve a centralized view of inventories across retail stores, distribution centers, and other vendors’ locations. One can also track inventories based on any one location or product and establish safety stock specific to a location with floor value to mitigate any markdown. The platform lets you access inventory data in real time across several omni-channels and customer touchpoints.
Distributed Order Management
Do you want to deliver products to the hands of your customers faster? Look for the feature of distributed order management offered by Kibo. The e-commerce platform also allows you to improve your inventory turnover and customize the rules related to routing orders. Furthermore, you may get rule management to route orders automatically to diverse convenient locations as per store location, inventory turn, and similar other metrics. You only need to define custom logic for optimizing the fulfillment cycles.
The Kibo login dashboard offers several fulfillment options and lets you manage every cycle. Moreover, you will get support for online shopping, curbside pickups, pickup in-store, drop-shipping, shipping from the store, refunds, returns, and many more.
Kibo lets you use native Artificial Intelligence to conduct customer segmentation and controlled tests. It also provides personalized messages, recommendations, and several others.