If you’re an avid Facebook user, you may have encountered a frustrating issue where you see the message “no data available” when checking the number of likes on your page or post. This can be a confusing problem as you may be unsure why this is happening and what you can do to fix it. However, there are several solutions to this issue that we will explore in this article. So, let’s get into the learning mode of how to fix Facebook likes no data available.
Dealing with the “no data available” error when checking your Facebook likes can be a real headache. Fortunately, there are several practical solutions to fix Facebook likes no data available, as discussed in this post. In addition, you can implement the different solutions explained to clear the error successfully. So, the next time you encounter this problem, don’t worry. Simply apply these fixes and get your likes back on track.
No Data Available on Facebook Likes
Before you jump to fix Facebook likes no data available, it’s essential to understand what causes the “no data available” error. There can be several reasons behind this issue, but here are the most common ones:
- Privacy settings: Facebook has various privacy settings, and if you or the person who liked your post has enabled any privacy settings that hide their likes, you’ll see the “no data available” message.
- Technical Glitches: Like any other software, Facebook can also have technical glitches, sometimes leading to this error.
- Deleted accounts: If someone who liked your post or page deletes their account, their likes will also disappear, and you’ll see the “no data available” message.
Now that we understand the possible causes, let’s move on to the solutions.
Clear Cache and Cookies to Fix Facebook Likes No Data Available
Sometimes, the cache and cookies stored in your browser can cause technical glitches, and clearing them can resolve the issue. Here’s how to do it:
- First, open your browser and go to the Settings or Options section.
- Then, look for Privacy or History and click on it.
- Next, search for the clear cache and cookies feature and click on it.
- Finally, refresh your Facebook page and check if the problem is fixed.
Check Privacy Settings
By changing your privacy settings, you can fix Facebook likes no-data available error. Here’s how to check the privacy settings:
- Begin by navigating to your Facebook homepage after signing into your account.
- Then, open the menu by clicking the three lines at the top right corner.
- Next, click on Settings & Privacy and then select Settings.
- Next, go to Privacy settings and click Who can see what you share.
- Look for the option “Who can see your future posts?” and make sure it’s set to Public.
Similarly, check the privacy settings of the person who liked your post or page.
Reactivate the Deleted Account
If the person who liked your post or page has deleted their account, their likes will also disappear. However, if they reactivate their account, their likes will reappear, and you’ll see the accurate number of likes. You can ask the person to reactivate their account or wait for them to do so themselves and fix Facebook likes no data available message.
Contact Facebook Support
If none of the above solutions work, it’s time to contact Facebook support. Here’s how to do it:
- Head to your Facebook page and locate the three dots at the top right corner. Then, click on them.
- Click on Help & Support and then select Report a Problem.
- Describe your issue and submit it to Facebook support.
- Wait for their response, and they’ll guide you on what to do next.
Wait it Out
Sometimes, Facebook experiences technical difficulties, leading to the “no data available” error. In such cases, there’s little you can do to fix Facebook likes no data available, but wait it out. Facebook usually resolves these technical difficulties on its own, and your likes will reappear once they do. You can check Facebook’s official page or forums to see if other users are experiencing the same issue.
Switch to a Different Browser
Suppose the “no data available” error persists despite trying the above mentioned solutions. In that case, you can switch to a different browser. Some browsers may have technical difficulties that prevent you from seeing the number of likes. Try using a different browser, like Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, and check if the issue is resolved.
Wait for Facebook to Update its System
Facebook continually updates its system, and sometimes these updates can cause glitches that lead to the “no data available” error. In such cases, trying to fix Facebook likes no data available error is invaluable. A better way is to wait for Facebook to update its system and resolve the issue.
- Fix Crunchyroll Not Working on Chrome
- Fix ChatGPT Internal Server Error
- Fix OpenAI’s Services Are Not Available in Your Country
- Fix ChatGPT Error in Body Stream
- Google Keeps Stopping Error
- Https www google com gws_rd ssl What Does this Mean?
FAQs: Most Asked Question
What is the “no data available” error on Facebook likes?
The “no data available” error on Facebook likes is an issue where you cannot view the number of likes on your page or post. Instead, you see the message “no data available.”
What causes the “no data available” error on Facebook likes?
There can be several reasons behind the “no data available” error, but the most common ones include privacy settings, technical glitches, and deleted accounts.
How can I fix the “no data available” error on Facebook likes?
There are several solutions to fix the “no data available” error, including clearing cache and cookies, checking privacy settings, reactivating deleted accounts, contacting Facebook support, waiting it out, switching to a different browser, and waiting for Facebook to update its system.
What should I do if the “no data available” error persists despite trying all the solutions?
Suppose the “no data available” error persists despite trying all the solutions. In that case, you can contact Facebook support for further assistance.