Meesho is an online social commerce platform that provides an opportunity for small sellers to sell their products online to different customers, irrespective of location. The concept attracted several people who were making ends meet by selling products from home. Meesho became the first social media platform to bring e- commerce facilities to the Indian middle-class family.
With the help of Meesho Supplier Login, it is possible for a user to sell their product on Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. The concept of buying products from producers and then selling the same to customers for a profit attracted middle-class people who were hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Today, we will look at the Meesho supplier login and how it will benefit the supplier.
Meesho Supplier Login
As per statistics, the sales registered a 135% Y-o-Y growth for Meesho for 2022 with 91 crore orders. The platform had over 140 million users and onboarded another 5,00,000 suppliers, of which 61% were first-time suppliers and were selling their products for the very first time.
The relationship between Meesho and its suppliers is like lovers. The reason is that Meesho does not charge any commissions from its suppliers. Due to this, whatever profit a supplier makes keeps it for himself. Likewise, there are no penalties and cancellation fees, which is beneficial for small-time business owners.
Meesho Supplier Login Panel – https://supplier.meesho.com/
How to Turn into a Supplier for Meesho?
Meesho supplier login is only possible when you register as a supplier with the eCommerce platform. Before you can access the website, you must first signup with Meesho, and the process for the same is as follows:
- First, visit the official website of the Meesho supplier panel.
- Then, click on the “become a supplier” link.
- Clicking the link will open a new registration page, where you must enter your mobile number to proceed.
- You will receive an OTP. Enter it to proceed with registration.
- You will now provide your email ID and set a password for the same before clicking the “Create Account” button.
- Next, fill up the pickup address along with the GST number. Ensure that the address details and pin code are accurate.
- Then, proceed with the registration process by entering the bank account details. The bank account should contain the registered business name, the same as on the GSTIN. If you do not have a GSTIN, you should register your business and get a GSTIN before proceeding.
- You can use the “Find IFSC Code” option if you do not know your bank’s IFSC code. Check the entered details before proceeding to the next step.
- Complete the registration process by entering the owner’s full name and the store’s name.
Meesho Supplier Panel Login @ supplier.meesho.com
Now that you have completed the registration, you can proceed with the Meesho supplier login to choose the different products that you want to sell. The supplier login will help you create categories under which you can list products. A better way to increase sales is by creating a minimum of four categories and dividing the available products under these categories.
Creation of the categories will also help you organize the products that you want to sell through Meesho. Additionally, the Meesho supplier login lets you upload images of the products you want to sell. Ensure that you provide a short description of the listed product and its dimensions.
Now that you have become a Meesho supplier, you can use the credentials to sign into your account on the app. If you have a smartphone, you can download the application and continue selling after the Meesho supplier login procedure. The app allows you to have complete control of your account in your hands. You can also accept orders and payments on the app without having to visit the website.
Registering on Meesho App
Meesho supplier login is also possible by registering the seller account through the mobile app. The procedure to do the registration on the app is as follows:
- First, install the Meesho app from Play Store or Apple Store on your phone.
- Open the application and click the continue button.
- Next, input your phone number to start registering for Meesho.
- You will receive an OTP to confirm the phone number.
- Once the mobile verification is complete, a new page opens where you can enter details for name, age, gender, occupation, and others.
- You must also fill in information related to your business to get started.
- Meesho will notify that it will charge INR 1/- to verify the details entered. Once you click yes, the app will deduct INR 1/- from your account and complete the verification process.
- After that, you can use the Meesho supplier login to access the services.
Meesho supplier login is a simple process and allows anyone to register with the platform. Upon completing the registration, any individual possesses the ability to sell their products on social media websites. The platform is helpful for middle- income families who often need help generating money by selling their products. With Meesho, they have the chance to grow their business because they can reach a broader customer base around the country.
- Jio Partner Central Login
- Spice Money Login
- TCS Ultimatix Login
- EEHHAAA Login
- HPCL Login
- AWPL Login
- Edward Jones Login
FAQs: Most Asked Question
What is Meesho?
Meesho is an online platform that helps resellers to sell their products using WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Meesho has over 140 million suppliers from different parts of the country. As a result, customers find it easy to buy the required products at lower prices.
What is the deadline for shipping a product to the customer?
According to the guidelines, a supplier should ship the product for which the order has been created within 2-3 days. The supplier should also mention the shipping process and share the details with the customer.
Will Meesho charge a commission from the supplier?
No. Meesho does not charge any commission from the supplier.
How does Meesho make money?
The social commerce website, Meesho, makes money through seller ads. According to Meesho, over 68 million products are listed on its platform across 30 different categories.