Free Minecraft Account and Password: Minecraft has always remained a popular retro-looking game. Its demand is increasing consistently because of its nostalgic pixel graphics and the ability to create anything you want. Besides, Minecraft is popular for providing many free minecraft accounts and premium accounts to entice players.
A Free Minecraft Account allows you to get plenty of exciting features, which include the following:
- Facility to get a premium server
- Application of customized masks to your favorite gaming characters
- Changeable skin
- Funds transfer facility to game developers
- Save the Minecraft game at every possible level
- Stay updated with the latest Minecraft news
- Availability of new gaming characters
- The premium edition of the Minecraft game
How to Create a Free Minecraft Account
1. Visit the official website of Minecraft.
2. Click Login displayed at the top and right corner. By doing so, you will get the login screen.
3. Click Sign Up to get a Microsoft account if you do not have one. The Minecraft switches to Microsoft accounts to sign up for your Minecraft game.
4. Now, enter your valid email address or a valid mobile number and click on Next.
5. Create a strong password and click on Next. Make sure to remember the password, as you need to use it with your phone number or email address to sign in.
6. Enter your birthdate and region followed by clicking Next. Now, Microsoft will share a verification code via text message or email.
7. Enter a 4-digit verification code in your text or email from Microsoft. You need a few moments for the arrival of the code. Check your Junk or Spam folder if you do not get the message within a few minutes.
8. Microsoft/Minecraft will ask you to resolve a simple puzzle to prove that you are a human. Once you complete the verification process, the website allows you to establish your new Xbox Gamertag. An Xbox Gamertag allows you to represent yourself in the Xbox gaming community. You may click anyone suggested name or create your cool one. On the other hand, your avatar refers to the picture that displays corresponding to your online Gamertag. You only should use arrows for scrolling through the available options and click on the best one.
9. Click on Let’s Go to get a Free Minecraft account and logged into its official website. Once you get a Microsoft account, you may easily sign in to your Minecraft on your selected platform.
Note: Gamertag should not contain any offensive words. Besides, you should strictly avoid using anything excessively personal in the Gamertag, like your address and full name. Staying anonymous is the best way to keep yourself safe online.
Note: If you have both a Microsoft account and an Xbox Live account, you do not need to create your new one. Instead, open Minecraft game and select sign in with your Microsoft login credentials and password.
Free Minecraft Accounts
Sign in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition with Your Microsoft Account
Free Minecraft Account provides its Bedrock Edition version for phones, tablets, and gaming consoles. It also provides a separate Windows 10 Minecraft app referred to as Minecraft for Windows 10. The steps to sign in include the following.
Choose the Sign In option displayed in the left corner at the bottom of your iPhone or Xbox. However, if you have any other device, you should follow different steps to sign in. Accordingly
Sign In on your Android, iPad/iPhone, Windows 10, or Xbox
- Regardless of phone or Windows device, if you are signing in to the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the first time, the software will ask you to save your purchases to your Microsoft account. Hence, you should choose to Save to Your Microsoft Account.
- Enter a valid email address and the corresponding password. Make sure to use the email address that you use to log in to your Microsoft account.
- Select Let’s Play displayed in the green button to start your Minecraft gameplay.
Log in on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, or Nintendo Switch
- Once you select Sign In, you will get a screen that has a code of 8 digits.
- Open any web browser on your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Visit the website of remote connect in your selected web browser.
- Enter the obtained 8-digit code in the displayed field in your web browser and click on Next.
- Once the PlayStation or Nintendo Switch accepts your code, you may sign in to your free Minecraft account.
Note: If you play Minecraft on PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch, you must get an active subscription to the online services available for your gaming console.
Sign in to Minecraft Launcher or Minecraft Java Edition
Download the Minecraft Launcher from its official website and open it, if you do not have its downloaded version on your device. Once you download and install the launcher, start following the steps mentioned here.
- Click on Microsoft Login, which is a large green button present at the top of your page. Alternatively, you may use your Mojang account to use Minecraft, for which you should migrate to Microsoft. You will get an email with some necessary instructions to migrate your account with Minecraft.
- Enter the valid email address that you have with the Free Microsoft account and click on Next.
- Enter the email password and click on Sign In. Once Minecraft Launcher accepts your password, you may sign in to it.
- How to Breed Villagers in Minecraft
- Now.gg Minecraft Unblocked
- Minecraft JellyBean Face Reveal
- Minecraft Dream Face Reveal
FAQs: Most Asked Questions
How do free Minecraft accounts perform their functions?
You may use your free Minecraft account for your gameplay during its trial period if you do not possess a premium membership. Alternatively, you may check to learn the code and play your Minecraft game without any need to download it.
Can I play on the official website of Minecraft with a free account?
Yes, you should create your free Minecraft account to play on the official website of Minecraft.
Is it safe to play Minecraft?
Yes, you may play Minecraft safely. Particularly, you do not have any conflict with others while playing in the creative and single-player mode.